Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I can still hear the twang

I took a mini-vacation back to Minnesota this weekend. The Minneapolis part of the vacation was awesome, but the part were I went to my hometown -- not so awesome. (Yeah, that little part on the top? That's Canada.) There are precisely five bars, but only two that people actually go to. If you're into a too-loud band playing renditions of Offspring, the Rusty nail is your spot. On the upside, well drinks only cost $2.75. I thought surely there had been some mistake.

1 comment:

Scott Lemieux said...

Hah, I thought the same thing when I spend an afternoon watching baseball in a bar in Saskatchewan a couple summers ago. I had mentally calculated my 4 beers + food tab at at last 45, and it was actually about 22. I guess small town living has some merits...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...