Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2009! (God, I can already tell it will take me several months to automate "09" when writing the date.) Apologies for the lack of posts -- I was on vacation in my chilly home state of Minnesota for the holidays. After spending some time relaxing, with family, and celebrating the new year with friends, I'm once again ready to turn my attention to righting gender inequalities and providing general snarkiness again.

Catch me tomorrow morning on Jezebel's last-ever Crappy Hour, featuring pretty much everyone that's participated in the feature since it started. It should be awesome.

UPDATE: The crap-tastic hour is posted now. I, unlike Spencer, thought the experiment worked pretty well, and I'm sad to see this feature go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...