- Yale University says that they'll reinstate the ROTC program as long as the military changes its policy on allowing openly gay men and women to serve in the military. [Yale Daily News]
- GW students marched to fight homelessness on the national mall this Saturday. [GW Hatchet]
- Twenty academic economists write to Congress about health care reform. [The Daily Princetonian]
- An investigation has launched into police conduct at the UC protests in Berkeley. [The Daily Californian]
- A former Texas A&M student is suing the school over bad academic advising. [The Battalion]
Monday, November 30, 2009
Campus Informer: ROTC at Yale?
This feature is called Campus Informer, a roundup of cool and interesting stuff happening on campus (and off) around the country.