(Flickr/mrmatthew)Campus Progress is bringing back a renewed version of a feature called Campus Informer, a roundup of cool and interesting stuff happening at campuses around the country. Of course, the feature isn't only limited to campuses, since Campus Progress exists for non-college youth and to make higher education more accessible and affordable. If you think something in your area should be included in Campus Informer, just email us at campusprogresseditors [at] americanprogress [dot] org.
- Students at University of California-Santa Cruz present a 32-point list of demands to UC regents. [Student Activism]
- The University of Minnesota implements blood alcohol tests at football games to try to curb binge drinking on game days. [New York Times]
- Conservative students at the University of Toledo held a "Freedom Week" earlier this month involving members of the university's ROTC program; it got messy. [Independent Collegian]
- Harvard debates allowing all students access to gender-neutral housing. [Harvard Crimson]
- A Howard University student takes a year off to pursue an acting career in L.A. [The Hilltop]
- Some students at Kent State work their way through college at a bakery (Video). [Kent News Net]